Easy enough for an 8-year-old, but fun for all ages, this pre-cut wooden kit encourages creativity and instills a sense of accomplishment. You will learn to sand with the grain of the wood, hammer and create real cool stuff in less than an hour. These useful items will be treasured for years. Parents of younger children will have fun working with them on this project. Parts are made of wood, and kit includes all necessary assembly hardware. Can be used as-is, or painted or stained and adorned with stickers or stamps. Glue, hammer and/or screwdriver not included.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Challenge kids to learn more about bats
- Fun way to spend an afternoon building
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Create a bat habitat in your backyard
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project