Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro cylinders provide maximum heat output for more efficient use and faster work times. Designed for heavy-duty use including soldering large copper pipes, brazing and heat treating, the slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver. Flame temperature in air is 3,730 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use with hand torches designed for MAP-Pro fuel, including Bernzomatic torches
- Flame temperature in air of 3,730 degree F / 2054.4 degree C, ideal for medium to heavy soldering and brazing
- Faster heat transfer than propane fuel
- Slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver
- Durable steel construction
- CGA600 connection