The Cambridge shed kit offers unique pocket doors that sets this shed into a class of it's own. The Cambridge provides plenty of space for storing your tools and garden equipment. The pocket doors feature an arched opening, heavy duty construction and are designed to recess along the front wall for ease of entry. The Cambridge shed kit comes with 24 in. O.C. 2 x 4 framing and LP (Louisiana Pacific) Smart side exterior grade pre-primed paneling ready to paint the color of your choice. The Sturdy-Built Truss System is designed for a 40 lb. snow load and 90 MPH. wind load. Check with your local permit authority before placing you order. Building is shipped directly to you via curbside delivery. Building is shown with optional windows. Floor is not included. Shingles purchased by homeowner.
- Assembled dimension: 120 in. W x 192 in. D x 110 in. H
- Select grade pre-cut white pine trim
- Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
- Premium LP smart side paneling grooved 8 in. O.C. treated to resist fungal decay and insect infestation carries a 50-year limited warranty, siding is primed ready to paint
- Unique pocket doors with arched opening
- All required nails, hardware, glue are provided along with detailed easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Assembly required
- Free curbside delivery included
- Click to find out more about buying outdoor storage sheds