The South Dakota prep for vinyl wood shed kit offers unique pocket doors that sets this shed into a class of it's own and offers plenty of space for storing your tools and garden equipment. The South Dakota is designed so you can match your home by allowing you to choose the style of vinyl siding which you purchase separately. Prep for vinyl means that the South Dakota exterior walls are covered with an OSB (Oriented Strand Board ) for the purpose of applying exterior siding of your choice. You may apply wood lap siding, stucco, vinyl siding or any exterior grade siding designed to be applied to an underlayment. Premium 2x4 24 in. o.c. wall construction. The Sturdy-Built Truss System is designed for a 40 lb. snow load and 90 mph. wind load. Check with your local permit authority before placing you order. Building is shipped directly to you via curbside delivery. Building is shown with vinyl siding applied (not included). Floor is not included. Shingles and vinyl siding purchased separately by homeowner.
- Select grade pre-cut white pine trim
- Prep for Vinyl offers an underlayment of 7/16 in. oriented strand board to apply an exterior siding of your choice purchased separately
- Pre-assembled 5 ft. 6 in. wide x 6 ft. 6 in. high pocket door design provides smooth opening and keeps the weather out when closed and out of sight when open
- Premium grade 2x4 construction, wall studs and trusses are placed 24 in. o.c.
- Sturdy-built truss system provides for 40 lbs snow load and 90 mph wind load
- All required nails, hardware, glue are provided along with detailed easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Assembly required, some cutting required during assembly
- 15 Year limited warranty
- Check with your local permit office before building