Better-Gro Special Orchid Mix is a multi-purpose potting mixture for cattleyas, phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, paphiopedilums, oncidiums and epiphytic orchids. It is a combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock that has been specifically formulated to promote healthy, strong growth by providing drainage and proper root ventilation.
- Multi-purpose mixture is appropriate for epiphytic orchids
- Use when re-potting your orchid to support healthy growth
- Use to provide your orchids with the drainage, air flow and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- Rich mixture of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock to promote healthy and long-lasting plants
- On the back of the Better-Gro special orchid mix bag, you will find detailed step-by-step instructions and photography, outlining the critical points necessary to successfully re-pot your orchid
- After re-potting your orchid, use Better-Gro orchid plus fertilizer and Better-Gro better-bloom booster fertilizer to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms
- Use this calculator to determine how much product you need to complete your project: