A waterless composting toilet used primarily where it is not practical or economical to install a conventional toilet. It is an on-site, self-contained, biological toilet that uses aerobic decomposition and evaporation to reduce human waste to a nutrient rich, hygienically safe humus. The BioLets reduce the volume of waste entering the toilet by approximately 90%, leaving only 10% of the original volume for disposal. This can be recycled back to nature in a safe way without polluting the environment.
- 3 people full-time use/4 people part-time use, perfect for places requiring a smaller volume
- Reduces waste by 90%, leaving behind nutrient rich, hygienically safe humus for disposal, making it environmentally safe to dispose of and safe tobe contained until disposal
- 120VAC required to power heater, fan, thermostat and automatice mixer
- Automtic mixer turns blades after each use to aerate the aterila for maximum hygiene
- Designed for easy installation using common handyman tools
- Compost cover hides waste from view for a clean and tidy appearance
- Includes composting toilet, ventilation kit, starter mix, bowl cap, manual mixing rake, roof flashing and insect screen for a complete and convenient set-up