Use the Blackburn 4 - 8 ACSR Tin-Plated Split-Bolt Connector with Spacer for splicing, tapping, terminating conductors and other power and grounding electrical connection applications. This connector is constructed of copper alloy and is designed for use on bare copper and aluminum wire.
- Use in power and grounding electrical connection applications
- Tin-plated copper alloy bolt and pressure bar with electrolytic copper spacer
- Designed for use on copper, aluminum and ACSR conductors
- UL and CSA safety listings
- Blackburn contax recommended when used on aluminum conductor
- 1 connector per bag
- Note: product may vary by store