The Blackburn 1 - 6 ACSR Tin-Plated Split-Bolt Connector with Spacer is used for splicing or tapping into existing conductors and can also be used to terminate copper or aluminum wire. Can be used with copper or aluminum conductors ranging from #1/0 Stranded to #4 Solid copper wires. Blackburn Contax paste is recommended when using on aluminum conductors.
- Use in power and grounding electrical connection applications
- Designed for use on copper, aluminum and ACSR conductors
- Bolt and pressure bar of copper alloy, completely tin plated for corrosion resistance
- Contoured spacer of electrolytic copper
- UL and CSA listings
- 1 connector per bag/ 5 bags per case