Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 61
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dave The best griddle EVER
I have had this grill for five years and not one thing wrong with it. This griddle will cook huge amount of food in a short time with great flavor. What ever you want it will cook it like bread. meat of all kinds veggies of all kinds and even cut on it with out hurting the griddle. The ease of taken this to the beach is great and easy to do with out trouble. Faster cook time than a grill and cools down faster to this truley is a great product period. The griddle even can become a grill by buying the grill grate extra like 60 bucks but is worth it and makes cooking breakfast lunch and dinner all on the same unit, hard to do on a bulky grill.
July 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Happy Great product
I am very pleased with this product, just wish I ordered it long ago. My only concern is I wish the drain spout was a little longer... if you are cooking a lot of bacon/greasy items, it tends to overflow and drip down everywhere.
July 19, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by St Excellent!
I bought this griddle as a gift for my husband. He absolutely loves it. He actually prefers to grill on this Instead of our gas grill. I've watched him grill. It's fun to cook on, the food is great, and the clean up is easy!
July 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Norm I absolutely love this thing
I love this griddle. I've had a chance to use it several times now and have the top well seasoned. I can really say that this thing is really fun to use. I walked the plank and used it the first time on a fourth of July cookout with about 20 people. It didn't disappoint! We had hibachi steaks and chicken, fried rice, vegetables, burgers, hot dogs, and then steak and chicken fajitas with homemade corn tortillas. It was a marathon of cooking but people were lining up for food (of one kind or another) for 2 hours. Two of us were working on the grill side-by-side and there was room for both of us to work.
Since then I have done several more modest dinners, but all have worked great.
Pros: Easy assembly and set up, portability, easy to use and clean, good temperature control, good cooktop
Cons: Grease trap system could be better.
1. In its box, this is heavy (120 pounds). I met the UPS guy with a dolly and wheeled it directly into my pole building for assembly. If you don't have a safe way to handle this yourself, get someone to help you.
2. Instructions say you should have a second person during assembly to help you lift the cooktop on. I concur with that, although I did it myself. It was heavy and difficult for one person to place. When moving it I had help and it was much easier (and safer) with two people.
3. Use a small level to make sure that the grease and liquid in the tray is going to flow to the right, toward the grease hole. I use a small plank of wood to elevate the wheels on the left side. This also will lessen the tendency of the grease to flow up the underside of the tray instead of dripping straight down the hole into the grease trap.
4. Invest in some good spatulas, a good scraper, and some bar towels for cleaning.
5. Follow the instructions for lighting: Light from left to right, one at a time, until all four burners are lit. It only takes a few minutes to heat up. Once it's heated, turn the heat down to the temp you'll use to cook.
6. Make sure to clean and season after each use. I keep it in my garage and put a large trash bag over it. I lay the bag directly onto the cooktop. It'll slightly stick to the coating and keep dust off, as well as preventing rust.
Overall, a great purchase!
July 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dan Good for the intentions i purchased for
Burns great, the fact that the iron top comes off is a good idea for transporting , we use this for cooking hamburgers at events for the Humane Society in Florence
June 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JB JUST BUY IT!!!!
This griddle arrived right to my doorstep on time and was a quick, easy set-up. If you've never cooked on a griddle before, watch a few videos online, and with this Blackstone you'll look and feel like a pro! After only seasoning the griddle for 15 min (right out of the box), making steak, burgers, hotdogs, grilled onions and mushrooms all at the same time was easy with the multiple burners and expansive cooking surface. Breakfast was amazing too. Made 8 fried eggs, 4 scrambled eggs and 12 pancakes all at the same time with everything cooked to diner perfection. We've also tried our hand at Hibachi/teppanyaki. Food comes out like a $100 meal for two without the price! You will not be sorry for choosing the Blackstone griddle!!
April 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bill 36" black stone griddle
Easy assembly, easy to prep the surface prior to cooking. I have used this griddle a dozen times in the last 2 weeks, since purchase. I simply can't say how much I love this griddle. I cook for all my family, friends and neighbors. I have a weber gas grill, an charcoal grill, and this has become my favorite grill in no time flat, cook like the restaurants and cook fair style foods. Worth every penny. If your looking for that distinct style and flavor that you get everywhere else, stop looking, pull the trigger and buy this griddle now! Buy it from Home Depot, not anywhere else, fast free shipping, and from a company you can trust.
July 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by toolman Great product!
This griddle is one of the best decisions that I have made in a long time when it comes to outdoor cooking!
June 1, 2016