Silgranit withstands extreme hot and cold fluctuations and is a uniquely resilient material, less likely to break dinnerware and fine crystal. Softly rounded drain grooves serve as a point of elegance as well as function.
- Resistant to extreme changes between hot and cold
- Hard, durable surface is resistant to chipping
- Unaffected by acids and alkalis typically used in the home
- Non-porous design resists most household stains, including coffee, tea, mustard, beet juice, red wine, hair dyes
- Most installations of the faucet will need to be mounted in the top corner of the sink
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks