Flowers of pink, purple, white and deep golden yellow are featured in this collection of Four Great Sun Garden Perennial Collection. Two different varieties of Phlox will produce long-lasting flowers in pink and white from July through September. Liatris are frequently used in cut-flower arrangements for their bursts of purple tassel-shaped flowers. And who can resist the brown-eyed, deep golden yellow profusion of Rudbeckia’s flowers.
- All varieties attract butterflies and hummingbirds and deer resistant
- Excellent choices for mass plantings
- Phlox are delightfully fragrant
- Prefer full sun
- Grows 16 in. to 20 in., 36 in. to 48 in. and 5 ft. to 6 ft. tall
- Plant in groups
- Perennial in zones 3-9, dig and store indoors in colder areas