Our Bonnie Organic Cherry Tomato Assortment is a vibrant pack of producers. You'll have bushels of red cherry tomatoes all season for salads, jams, sauces and more. The 4-pack includes: Sweet 100, Husky Cherry Red, and Grape (Tami G). Cherry tomatoes are the easiest to grow of all the tomatoes and seem the least bothered by extreme hot weather. Plants to you in Jumbo biodegradable pots with a well established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting to the garden.
- Botanical Name : Lycopersicon esculentum var. cerasiforme
- Husky Cherry Red tomato- This super sweet cherry is a fan favorite with customers and is one of the prettiest tomato plants for a container. Sweet 100 tomato- Long clusters bear many sweet, bite-sized treats on a disease resistant, sprawling plant. Grape(Tami G) tomato- A vigorous growing plant that produces branches of dark red tomatoes in grape like clusters
- Includes 2 Sweet 100 plants, 1 Husky Cherry plant and 1 Grape(Tami G)
- All 3 varieties are resistant to Fusarium Wilt; Sweet 100 and Husky Cherry are also resistant to Verticillium Wilt
- Mature size: Husky Cherry Red (3-4 ft.), Sweet 100(8-12 ft.), Grape/Tami G (5-9 ft.)
- Planting depth: plant tomatoes 2/3 depth of plant