Our Bonnie Organic salsa and pico mix provides what you need to grow the freshest ingredients for the tastiest salsas and pico de gallo. Tomatoes, jalepeno and fragrant cilantro blend flavors for a bright combination. Consider these compact growers in containers on your sunny patio, tucking the cooler-loving cilantro underneath a tomato or in an afternoon shade spot. Plants come to you in jumbo biodegradable pots with a well established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting to the garden.
- Botanical Name : Lycopersicon esculentum, capsicum annuum, lycopersicon esculentum var. cerasiforme, coriandrum sativum
- Days to harvest: Better Bush tomato- 68, Husky Cherry Red-65, Jalapeno- 72, Cilantro- immediate use
- Plant spacing: if not in individual containers, space peppers and tomatoes at least 24-30 in. apart
- Variety kit is perfect for container gardening
- Includes 1 Better Bush, 1 Jalapeno, 1 Husky Cherry Red, 1 Cilantro
- Plant tomatoes 2/3 of depth of tomato and everything else plant depth of cup