The Bootzcast 5 ft. Soaking Tub helps you soak away the day's cares with its integral 40-degree lumbar support and composite backing that offers great heat retention to help keep your water warmer longer. The porcelain finish is non porous and easy to clean and the built-in leveling support pad to help make installation easy. Bootzcast offers the qualities of cast iron, without the cost and weight.
- Built-in leveling support pad does not require a mortar base to help make installation easy
- Porcelain-enameled steel construction is encased with layers of SYNIRON 2 material for durability, high heat retention and low sound
- The Bootzcast 5 ft. bath tub's porcelain finish is abrasion resistant, flameproof and colorfast - will always retain its glossy finish. Porcelain will not burn or fade like composite tubs
- The Bootzcast bath tub is made in the USA and complies buy america act and with the following industries standards: ASME A112.19-2008 / CSA B45.2-2008
- The 5 ft. Bootzcast is a porcelain enameled steel encased with SYNIRON 2 an engineered composite material designed to improve heat retention, reduce sound, prevent handling and transportation damage
- The Bootzcast has a 40 degree lumbar support for comfortable bathing. Weighs only 80 lbs - easy to transport and install. The affordable alternative to cast iron.
- The Bootzcast has a built in sound deadening / support pad that allows you easier DIY installation