The Mauicast 5 ft. Soaking Tub helps you soak away the day's cares with its integral 35 degree lumbar support and composite backing that offers great heat retention to help keep your water warmer longer. The Mauicast is over 2 in. deeper than other steel tub in the market. The porcelain finish is non porous and easy to clean and the built-in leveling support pad to help make installation easy. Mauicast offers the qualities of cast iron, without the cost and weight.
- Built-in leveling support pad does not require a mortar base to help make installation easy
- Porcelain-enameled steel construction is encased with layers of SYNIRON 2 material for durability, high heat retention and low sound
- The Mauicast 5 ft. bath tubs porcelain finish is abrasion resistant, flameproof and colorfast - will always retain its glossy finish, porcelain will not burn or fade like composite tubs
- The Mauicast bath tub complies with the Buy America Act and with the following industry standards: ASME A112.19-2008/CSA B45.2-2008
- Check out our helpful guide on how to remove and replace a bathtub.