Finally, a system that is intended for landscaping timber to be tied together for flowerbeds, above ground garden and borders, to include driveways or property lines. This system is a quick and easy way to design almost any landscaping project for the home owner or business owner to enhance the value of their property. These blocks are durable, light weight, and does not require any nailing or cutting of any special angles to anchor the system in place. The blocks are made of polypropylene resin. They weigh about 2.5 pounds each and they have a 5 year ultraviolet (U. V.) additive to help protect their integrity. They consist of three different blocks the Straight block, or coupling, is used to connect the timbers to make a straight border as long as you need the Ninety, or corner block, is used to make square or rectangular raised beds the Forty-Five, or angle block, is used to make an offset within the landscape project or to create an octagon around an object such as a tree. Another addition is the Cover, which is used to cap the column when the necessary height of the project is reached. Also, there is the Plug. The Plug is used when and if the customer decides to separate the timbers within a column. He or she can plug the opening where the timber was skipped as a prevention of insects from using the space for a home.
- A system that is intended for landscaping timber to be tied together so the home owner can make above ground flowerbeds or garden to the desired length, width, and depth for their landscaping project.
- These blocks are designed to be stacked on top of each other to reach the height that the home owner requires for their landscaping project
- There is no requirement for the timbers to be cut in any angle, You just cut the timber to the desired length, place into the blocks and position according to your plan, add dirt and plant
- This patented system has drainage holes inside each cavity to allow for drainage, and one hole for rebar if the installer desires to anchor system to ground, recommended if timbers are over three timbers high
- Building borders are as easy as building flower beds. Determine the number and types of blocks needed for your project. Inline blocks are designed to tie the landscaping timbers together so that the home owner can make a border as long as the customer plan required.
- Size -9.777 x 9.777 x 4.775, Qty. 1 Each