Bosch BlueGranite Turbo bits begin with the aggressive holds achieved on the PowerGrip shank. Flat tabs that extend from the shank are designed to catch between the jaws of power tool chuck systems. That means the bit is easy to chuck in the tool and the bit won’t slip. The tip of the BlueGranite Turbo bit is Bosch carbide, diamond ground for precise starts to avoid scratching and skating in tile and hard stone.
- Various useable lengths up to 10 in.
- Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral for fast dust removal
- PowerGrip shank for aggressive gripping power
- Diamond ground carbide tip for precise starts in tile and hard stone
- Robust head provides long life in impact applications