The Bosch TC10-07 10 in. Wet Tile and Stone Saw with Folding Stand features a powerful 1.4 HP and 4200 RPM Motor for cutting a broad range of material including porcelain and stone. Expanded Rear and Side Extension Water Trays - To prevent overspray and optimize water retention. Large Sliding Rubberized Table Work Surface - Rubber coating and large size provide better work piece balance and control; especially large dimensions. 24 in. Max Rip, 18 in. Diagonal Cut Capacity - For precision professional cutting tile and stone. Durable cast aluminum base and arm - for maximum durability on and off the jobsite.
- Quick head bevel adjustment - saw adjusts to pre-set 22.5deg and 45deg stops for on-site angle cuts
- Stainless steel rails and sealed ball bearing casters - for stable, smooth and consistent sliding table travel
- Rear over-spray deflector - to reduce over-spray and keep water within the tool
- Tool-free blade guard and arbor lock, for quick and easy blade access and one-wrench blade changes
- Integrated and removable main water tray - designed with drain plug and designated pump retainer; quickly slides out to drain water or clean
- Adjustable head plunge, for outlet and vent register cutouts on site
- Includes: folding stand, edge guide, auxiliary table, rear/side extension water tray, water pump, blade wrench, hex wrench, 10 in. Diamond blade