The new RH540M SDS-Max rotary hammer from Bosch provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. At 6.1 ft. lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A), the new RH540M provides up to 30% more impact energy versus the previous model for best in class performance. The RH450M also provides variable speed for better bit control during application start-up.
- SDS-Max bit system -tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector knob allows the tool to be switched between rotary hammer mode or hammer only mode
- 20 plus 1 clutch settings perfect torque adjustments for precise screw driving
- Innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360° auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs