The Bosch 12-Volt MAX impact driver offers Bosch designed hammer and anvil system produces 930 in. lbs. of torque and delivers 2,600 RPM/3,100 BPM and variable speed for more control. It has a variable speed trigger that allows for instant adjustment on the job. Bumpers on side of tool protect work surface and prevent slipping.
- Shortest head length in class 5.4 in.
- Light weight only 2 lbs.
- Fuel gauge easy battery management for continued work
- LED light ring 3 LEDs illuminate work area for use in dark areas
- ABS/nylon composite, Durashield gives the housing flexibility on impact; it was designed and tested to endure 25 drops from 12 ft. high onto solid concrete
- Includes: 12-Volt MAX impact driver, 12-Volt lithium-ion batteries, charger and carrying case
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs