Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. The Bosch PS10BN features an ultra-compact head at just 3.5 in. L allowing the I-driver to fit where traditional drills, even right angle drills, can’t possibly go. The PS10BN features a 90° articulating head with 5 position locks helping the user access hard to reach spots with relative ease. The PS10BN has 80 in. lbs. of torque provides more than enough power needed for driving screws. The lithe on advanced lithium-ion battery on the PS10BN can drive hundred 3 in. screws per battery charge.
- Built-in quick change chuck which allows quick change between bits while preventing bit loss, simply pull to insert or release 1/4 in. hex shank bits
- Reversible drive allows the PS10BN to be equally useful at driving or removing screws
- Revolutionary variable speed trigger design provides increased sensitivity and control
- 7+1 electronic clutch
- Compatible with Bosch BC430 (30 minute) charger works with Bosch 12-Volt lithium-ion batteries BAT411, BAT412 and BAT413
- Includes bare tool (battery and charger not included) and custom exact-fit tool inlay allows for ideal storage of the tool
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs