The NEW Bosch PS70B 12 Volt Max Shear saves all the time and effort wasted with a manual shear. The PS70B features a faster cutting speed compared to manual shears, effortless cutting of the longest lengths, the ability to cut thicker metals manual shears cannot handle and most importantly fatigue free working.
- Compact design-shortest length in its class with only 10 in. smallest grip circumference of only 6-1/2 in.
- Cordless lithium ion technology - easy to use as a hand operated shear, but with the performance of a power tool. Lithium ion technology means the tool is always ready for use
- Precise cutting - able to cut holes as small as 1/2 in. Dia
- Ergonomic grip-smallest grip diameter in the market and provides great ambidextrous control with switch located at the top of the tool offering better handling than the competition
- Charge anything - charges Bosch 14.4 Volt – 18 Volt lithium ion batteries, 4 way GFCI power outlets, 12-Volt DC adapter, powered USB port
- Only compatible with Sirius dock and play devices (starmate 3, 4 and 5, stratus 4, 5 and 6, stiletto 2) device, antenna and subscription required for Sirius satellite radio playback (not included); each sold separately
- Bosch difference - the most durable cordless tools in their class, 3 year provantage tool protection plan - the best tool service program available, 2 year battery life guarantee
- Compatible with Bosch BC430 (30 min) charger; works with Bosch 12-Volt lithium-ion batteries BAT411, BAT412 and BAT413
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs