The NEW Bosch PS70-2A 12 Volt Max Shear saves all the time and effort wasted with a manual shear. The PS70-2A features a faster cutting speed compared to manual shears, effortless cutting of the longest lengths, the ability to cut thicker metals manual shears cannot handle and most importantly fatigue free working.
- Compact design - shortest length in its class with only 10 in. smallest grip circumference of only 6-1/2 in.
- Cordless Lithium-Ion technology - easy to use as a hand operated shear, but with the performance of a power tool; Lithium-ion technology means the tool is always ready for use
- Precise cutting - able to cut holes as small as 1/2 in. Dia
- Ergonomic grip-smallest grip diameter in the market and provides great ambidextrous control with switch located at the top of the tool offering better handling than the competition
- Compact and lightweight - allow comfortable and fatigue -reduced working in all situations
- Includes: PS70 12-Volt max metal shear, (2) 12-Volt max lithium-ion batteries, (1) - 30 minute charger, (1) - blade set (mounted on tool), (1) - feeler gauge, (1) - hex allen key, (1) - carrying case
- Bosch difference - the most durable cordless tools in their class, 3 year provantage tool protection plan - the best tool service program available, 2 year battery life guarantee
- Compatible with Bosch BC430 (30 min) charger; works with Bosch 12-Volt Lithium-ion batteries BAT411, BAT412 and BAT413
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs