Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers, and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks, and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. Bosch's PS41BN is compact and lightweight, making it idea for overhead and tight work area. With a length of 13 1/4-in., a width of 8 1/2-in., and a height of 2 3/4-in., the PS41BN has the shortest height and head length in its class. The PS41BN packs 930-in.-per-pound of torque, making it very powerful in a compact package. In addition, it has up to 2,600 RPM for fast drilling. The PS41BN includes the tool and Exact-Fit inlay tray only and the battery and L-BOXX are sold separately.
- Lightest weight and compact-great for over the head continuous work
- Small enough to fit in a pocket yet provides up to 930 in-lbs. of torque and speeds up to 2,600 RPM
- 3-LED light ring illuminates work area
- Fuel gauge for easier battery management
- Includes bare tool (battery/charger not included) and Custom Exact-Fit tool inlay allows for ideal storage of the tool
- Compatible with Bosch BC430 (30min) charger works with Bosch 12-Volt Lithium-ion batteries BAT411, BAT412 and BAT413