Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers, and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks, and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. Bosch's PS70BN 12-volt metal sheer performs with precise cutting and ultimate power. The design is cutting edge, measuring 10 in. in length and 6-1/2 in. in circumference. This 12-volt metal shear can be used as a hand-operated shear. It is powered with lithium-ion technology, so it is always ready to tackle any job. The PS70BN includes a custom Exact-Fit tool inlay so that the tool can be easily stored. Its precision is unsurpassed-it can cut holes as small as 1/2-in. in diameter. The battery and L-BOXX are sold separately.
- Compact design - shortest length in its class with only 10 in. smallest grip circumference of only 6-1/2 in.
- Cordless lithium ion technology easy to use as a hand operated shear, but with the performance of a power tool lithium ion technology means the tool is always ready for use
- Precise cutting -able to cut holes as small as 1/2 in. diameter
- Ergonomic grip-smallest grip diameter in the market and provides great ambidextrous control with switch located at the top of the tool offering better handling than the competition
- Compact and lightweight allow comfortable and fatigue -reduced working in all situations
- Includes only the bare tool (battery not included)