The RH540S 1-9/16 in. Spline Combination Hammer from Bosch provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. At 6.1 ft. /lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A), the new RH540S provides up to 30% more impact energy versus the previous model for best in class performance. The RH450S also provides variable speed for better bit control during application start-up.
- SDS-max bit system -tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector knob allows the tool to be switched between rotary hammer mode or hammer only mode
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360 degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction