Bosch is the leader in power tool dust collection systems. Our dust collection solutions significantly reduce the amount of time spent cleaning up after a project. The Bosch 3931A-PBH features a powerful 6.5A motor and HEPA Filters. EPA Compliant with HEPA Filters-Captures 99.997% of particles 0.3 microns and larger in diameter. Power Broker Dial-For allocating power between vacuum cleaner and connected power tool to minimize blown circuits. Tank Air Valve- Equalize pressure inside and outside of plastic bag to contain dust. Wet vacuuming capability with water level sensor and drain valve automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches a maximum height to protect motor. Soft Start and Bypass Cooling- To protect and extend motor life. Rugged construction / polypropylene tank durable and rust free.
- Activation by power tool allows power tool's switch to turn vac on and off 7-second run-on after power tool is turned off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Pulse-clean electromagnetic filter cleaning system shakes dual filters to maintain maximum suction power
- 4 collection systems tank-only, plastic bag, paper bag, or slurry bag
- 4 modes of operation:regular vacuum, power tool activation, pulse-clean, with power tool activation
- After run- to clear hose of remaining debris after shut-off
- Includes: vaccum, 9.85 ft. hose, 2 HEPA filters, 1 plastic bag,1 paper bag