The Bosch 17614-01 14.4-Volt Litheon brute tough Hammer Drill/Driver features a powerful motor that produces over 600 in. lbs. of torque in low-speed. No load speed produces 0-375 RPM in low mode, 0-1700 RPM in high mode and up to 25,500 BPM. Durashield Housing and unibody powertrain provide optimum reinforcement to withstand real world conditions. High strength metal collar enhances tool durability and protection when dropped on the chuck. LED light is great for dark or enclosed areas. Ergonomic two-tone soft grip handle - for extended comfort and control.
- Bosch lithium-ion batteries designed for maximum cycle life, minimum self-discharge and no memory effect
- Compatible with Bosch BC614 (30 minute) charger and BC630 (45 minute) charger, works with Bosch 14.4-Volt batteries BAT607
- Dura-SHIELD housing and unibody powertrain provide optimum reinforcement to withstand real world conditions
- Bosch lithium-ion batteries state-of-art lithium-ion battery technology coupled with Bosch's proprietary ECP (Electronic cell protection) system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries even for tough work conditions
- Includes: 14.4-Volt cordless lithium-ion brute tough hammer drill driver, (2) 14.4-Volt lithium-ion FatPack (2.6 Ah) batteries, BAT614, 30-minute lithium-ion battery charger - BC630, magnetic bit holder, Philips drive bit, auxiliary handle, carrying case
- Newly Designed Powertrain and Gears increases tool life and durability
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs