The Bosch 1364 12-in. portable abrasive cutoff machine delivers a compact, lightweight design with a wraparound side handle. The unit's large footplate improves stability and allows a 3-7/8-in. depth of cut. In addition, the wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator. Bosch's Service-Minder brushes stop the tool when preventive maintenance is required. The machine runs at 5,000 rpm from a 15 amp, 4.7-horsepower motor. The 1364 is 24-1/2 in. long and weighs 24-1/2 pounds.
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings, protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Reversible handle wraparound side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate, improves stability and allows greater depth of cut, smooth on both sides for guiding
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Reversible fire position tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories
- Includes: 1364, wrap around side handle, wheel guard, adjustable footplate, inside flange, outside flange, 7/8 in. Arbor locking nut, 1 in. Arbor locking nut, 3/8 in. Allen wrench, and 6 mm Allen wrench