The Bosch 1853-5 7 in. or 9 in. Large Angle Sander features Vibration Control Side and Main Handles which reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work. Service minder brushes, eliminate guesswork, stops tool when preventive maintenance is required.
- Metal gear cover maximum durability
- Lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Epoxy-coated field windings provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Precision spiral bevel gears quality engineering and construction for smooth power transmission
- Service minder brushes eliminate guesswork, stops tool when preventive maintenance is required
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs