Bosch's 16 ft. Telescoping Leveling Aluminum Rods are made of a light and durable aluminum alloy. The anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks. Tight tolerances on extruded aluminum sections allow for smooth extension and prevent unnecessary clattering and sloppiness. The sectional joints are injection molded from a durable lightweight impact-resistant plastic. Rods are equipped with reliable and wear-resistant polycarbonate buttons that lock each section. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level.
- Injection molded sectional joints and polycarbonate locking buttons
- 16 ft. rod graduated in feet/inches/8ths
- Anodized sections imprinted with weather and corrosion resistant inks
- Includes 16 ft. aluminum telescoping rod - GR16
- Great solution for laser tool needs