This impact wrench is part of Bosch's new line of Impact drivers, drills and wrenches. Powered by lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), these tools are up to 27% faster than comparable cordless impact drivers and impact wrenches. In the demanding world of metal fastening and serial screw driving applications, the increase in speed means a significant boost to productivity. The Bosch impact wrench packs a punch with 2,800 RPM and 1,600 in. lbs. of torque, as well as 3,200 BPM. As user-friendly as it is powerful, the wrench makes it easy to work with a variety of materials. It offers extended comfort, control and balance so you can work quickly and with precision. Measuring 6 in. and weighing 3.8 lbs. The impact wrench is 1 of the most compact on the market. 1 of 4 different cases, the LBoxx-2 is ideal for storing 18-Volt cordless drill/drivers and compact system tools, with room for accessories. The innovative click system allows for easy connection and disconnection of any number of L-Boxx's. With the ease of single-click stacking, each L-Boxx easily locks together for easy transport and handling.
- Faster and more torque 2,800 RPM and 1,600 in. lbs. of torque (18-Volt)
- Highest BPM in category over 3, 200 BPM
- LED light for use in dark areas
- Newly designed handle grip for extended control, comfort and balance
- Variable speed trigger for complete control
- Includes Bosch bare-tool 24618BL 18-Volt lithium-ion 1/2 in. square drive impact wrench and LBOXX-2 carrying case with an exact-fit tool insert tray, which are part of a stackable storage system designed to improve tool organization and transportation on the jobsite
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs