Built tough, the Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Compact Drill/Driver is a durable, powerful, and compact tool that delivers high-quality results. The tool utilizes a top-performance 18-volt lithium-ion battery that provides exceptional run time for extended use. An electronic cell protection (ECP) system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries even in tough work conditions. Driving 160 3 in. screws per charge, the drill/driver is designed for maximum cycle life with minimum self-discharge and no memory effect.
- Includes DDBB180B drill/driver, two BAT609 18-volt lithium-ion batteries and charger
- 400 in. lbs. of torque and 1300 RPM to drive the most common fasteners and drill bits
- Compact and lightweight design (7.6 in. head length; 3 lbs.) helps reduce user fatigue and fits easily into tight spaces
- Keyless chuck with auto-lock for fast, one-handed bit changes
- LED light provides convenient visibility in dark areas
- Electronic cell protection (ECP) ensures peak performance of tool and batteries in rough job site conditions
- Limited 1-year warranty; 3-year warranty with ProVantage