Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers, and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks, and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. Bosch's 25618BL 18-volt impactor is compact, lightweight, and ideal for do-it-yourselfers and professional alike. This 18-volt impactor measures 17 1/2- in.es in length, 14- in.es in width, and 6- in.es in height. With a revolutionary design, this Bosch 25618BL is up to 25-percent lighter than other tools in it's class. This impactor also features an incredibly compact design, measuring only 5 7/10- in.es long. This compact impactor packs a big punch, with up to 2,800 RPM and 1,500 in.es-per-pound of torque. Bosch has developed custom Exact-Fit tool inlays that are custom designed to hold individual tools in place with room underneath to store other tool accessories. The 25618BL includes the 18-volt impactor, one Exact-Fit inlay tray, and L-BOXX-2. The battery is sold separately.
- Compact Impactor design for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and extended comfort
- 25-percentage shorter and lighter than the competition at only 5-7/10-in long and only 3.8 lbs.
- Faster and more powerful with a max of 2,800 RPM and 1,500 in-lbs. of torque
- Durable L-Boxx-2 measures at 6-in x 14-in x 17-1/2-in and easily stacks together with other L-Boxxes for easy transport and handling
- Includes 18-Volt cordless lithium-ion impact driver (tool only) - 25618BL, L-Boxx-2 storage case, exact-fit tool Insert tray, tool only - battery and charger sold separately
- Compatible with bosch BC630 (30min) charger and BC660 (60min) charger works with bosch 18-Volt batteries BAT609, BAT618, BAT610G, and BAT619G