The new Bosch IDS181-102 18-volt Compact Tough 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver with 1 Lithium-Ion 1.5-Ah High Capacity Batteries, features an ultra-compact design, while delivering best-in-class application control. Plumbers, electricians, carpenters, HVAC professionals and other tradesmen can take advantage of the tools optimized performance for fast and great results. Tools in the new IDS181 Impact or line feature a compact head length of just 5.4 in. and a lightweight design of just 2.9-Pound to deliver the best balance and control for 18-volt small- to medium-duty applications. The tools compact size also facilitates work in hard-to-reach spaces. Optimized impact performance provides the best runtime and control, and optimized torque limits stripping and came out of screws and shearing off of screw heads. In fact, the IDS181 line delivers 42 percent more runtime compared to similar in-class competitors, along with 15-Percent less torque and 10-Percent more speed for the best application control.
- Most compact impact or design with a head length of 5.4 in., allowing the tool to be used in tight and hard to reach places with increased comfort
- Optimized impact performance: provides the best runtime and control for small to medium duty fastening jobs
- Integrated 3-LED ring: provides shadow free illumination for the best visibility in low lighting applications
- Superior ergonomics: slim, soft grip provides maximum comfort and control during fastening applications
- Includes: 18-volt lithium ion 1/4 in. impact driver, (1) lithium-ion high capacity slim pack (1.5Ah) batteries, belt clip, fast charger, and a carrying bag
- Compatible with bosch BC630 (30min) charger and BC660 (60min) charger works with bosch 18-volt batteries BAT609, BAT612, BAT618, BAT610G, BAT619G, and BAT620