Bosch provides innovative professional power tools for the trade industry that meet the highest standards in speed, precision, and durability which helps achieve great work results. In-Battery fuel gauge takes the guesswork out of when you need to charge. Precision-engineered, the Bosch 18-volt cordless tool delivers unparalleled quality, reliability and jobsite tough durability. Incredibly user friendly, Bosch 18-volt tools help save time and reduce fatigue, rather you are professional or novice user. Advanced specialized electronics unique to each tool ensure maximum performance and lifetime. Known for their revolutionary state-of-the-art lithium-ion HC batteries, Bosch 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries include Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), to guard against overheating, overload and deep discharge. The unique pack design allows the battery to cool faster while you work, enhanced battery chemistry and electronics mean you can still go to work in the most stubborn cold temperatures, down to -4-DegreeF (-20-DegreeC). Bosch tools come with the ProVantage three-year protection plan, which guarantees two years of battery protection and one year of tool protection. Under this plan, you can receive two years of free battery replacements, tool replacement for one year, a free tool repair package for the second and third years.
- Battery pack design protects the battery and tool; resulting in optimal battery life and performance and 35-Percent more run time
- Compatible with any bosch 18-volt lithium-ion tool,
- High capacity lithium-ion batteries run up to 50 percent longer than competitor, performing in temperatures as low as 4-degrees Fahrenheit
- High performance, 30 minute charger
- Includes (1) 18 Volt fat battery and charger
- Compatible with bosch BC630 (30min) charger and BC660 (60min) charger works with bosch 18-Volt batteries BAT609, BAT618, BAT610G, and BAT619G