The Bosch 18-Volt 2-Tool kit includes the brute tough hammer drill driver, impact driver and (2) fatback batteries (4.0Ah). This kit includes 2 of the more popular cordless tools that use the industry's most advanced lithium-ion technology for greater battery life and more run time, all in a lighter package.
- Bosch high capacity lithium-ion batteries 1) work longer up to 50% longer run time; 2) work colder and are optimized for cold weather performance, down to -4°F/-20°C; 3) work smarter with integrated battery fuel gauge
- HDH181 brute tough 1/2 in. hammer drill driver is the most compact and lightest weight in class; it delivers better balance and control of the tool for perfect working in tight areas
- 25618 1/4 in. hex impact fastening driver has a high performance motor and all metal gears deliver 2,800 RPM/3,200 BPM; Bosch engineered hammer and anvil system produces 1,500 in. lbs. (125 ft. lbs.) of dynamic torque; compact design increases maneuverability in tight spaces and extends comfort
- 25618 1/4 in. hex impact fastening driver features a high performance motor that delivers 2800 RPM and 3200 BPM
- Compact design for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and extended comfort
- 4-pole high performance motor gives maximum power in the most compact size; electronic cell protection increases battery lifetime by preventing damage caused by misuse
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs