Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers, and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks, and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. The Bosch BSH180 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Band Saw features Best-In-Class Compact Size - Up to 60% lighter than deep cut saws, Up to 40% more compact, Ideal for working in tight spaces or over head. Integrated LED Work Light - Illuminates the cut line in dark areas. 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. Cutting Capacity - Cuts most common materials for Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical cutting applications up to 2-1/2 in. on a single pass.
- Rugged aluminum base - lightweight for easy portability, withstands tough jobsite conditions
- Cuts metal, copper pipes, plastic piping, and more
- Electronic cell protection (ECP) - protects the battery from overload, overheat and deep discharge
- Flexible power system (FPS) - tool works with slim pack or fat pack batteries
- Includes bare tool (battery and charger not included), L-Boxx 3, and custom exact-fit tool inlay allows for ideal storage of the tool
- Compatible with Bosch BC630 (30 minutes) charger and BC660 (60 minutes) charger works with Bosch 18-Volt batteries BAT609, BAT618, BAT610G, and BAT619G
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs