The Bosch OS50VC features a Powerful 3.4 Amp motor and Variable-Speed Dial to match speed to task (8,000-11,000 OPMs). Vibration Control Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort. Sheet Loc Supreme Sandpaper Attachment System - Pulls regular sandpaper flat and tight. Also accepts stick-on paper. Multiple ergonomic soft-grip locations help prevent hand fatigue. Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing Long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration. High-performance Soft Microcellular Backing Pad conforms too many contours.
- 2-dust collection systems tubular micro filter dust canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control
- Comfort and safety the vibration control suspension system delivers the lowest vibration of any electric orbital sander
- Dust control: the OS50VC provides the most efficient on-board dust collection, the best out-of-the box vacuum hose compatibility and excellent dust extraction when connected to a vacuum
- Ease of use: sheet loc supreme clamping system pulls sandpaper flat and tight
- Part of a complete sanding system: compatible with most other competitor paper optional l-boxx transportability and storage including high quality foam inlay
- Includes: OS50VC sander, micro filter dust canister, removable front handle, VAC024 vacuum hose adapter, 5 mm hex wrench, sanding sheet and punch plate
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs