The Bosch 3.0A Oscillating Tool kit (MX30EK-35) is designed for a variety of applications and materials including flush-cutting, plunge cutting, sanding, grinding, grout removal and scraping. With a variable-speed dial to match the speed to each unique application, the tool offers versatility and is also ideal for doorjamb cuts. A flat nose design allows a full 13/16 in. depth of cut while using standard 3-1/2 in. segment blades, such as when flush-cutting doorjambs.
- Includes two OSC138JF Japanese-tooth wood saw blades, two OSC112 wood saw blades, OSC118F wood/metal plunge-cut blade, OSC212F hammerhead wood/metal plunge-cut blade, OSC138MF metal saw blade, OSC312F wood/metal saw blade, OSC2RSC rigid scraper blade, 2608000492 sanding pad, 25 wood- and paint-sanding sheets, accessory box and carrying case
- Reinforced gearing and metal gear housing for optimal force transmission, durability and low vibration
- Tool-less accessory change lever with durable accessory holder allows quick accessory changes without need for wrench or screwdriver
- Versatile fixed-base adjustment system for easy and precise bit depth adjustment
- Ball-joint cord swivel provides enhanced ease of positioning and cord durability
- Ergonomic design with small grip circumference and soft grip areas for comfort and control
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs