The Bosch GSL 2 is the first dedicated tool worldwide to check floor level and flatness continuously (as opposed to spot checking). The GSL 2 addresses those users who need a more efficient, convenient and accurate tool for daily use on the jobsite to estimate/check floor level and flatness. Some of the benefits: Quick: Scan the entire floor within minutes instead of spot checks, Convenient: remote control enables user to be close to the spot instead of the tool and accurate: Never miss an uneven spot (high or low).
- Line visibility of 30 ft. line visibility with target plate is 60 ft. and remote range 65 ft.
- High accuracy for detecting uneven spots
- Motorized rotary base and versatile battery operation
- Laser can be used either with the included 4 x AA 1.5-Volt alkaline batteries or with the optional Bosch 12-Volt lithium-ion battery pack
- Includes: GSL 2, RC 2 remote control, 3 x AAA (for RC2), 4 x AA (for GSL 2), target plate, laser goggles, user manual, plastic inlays for L-Boxx, L-Boxx 3
- Great solution for laser tool needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs