Transform your rotary hammer into a power shovel with this 4-1/2 in. x 17 in. Steel SDS-MAX Clay Spade Hammer Bit from Bosch. It fits an SDS-MAX percussion drill and digs through dirt, soil, hard clay and packed gravel to create holes, tunnels and trenches for a variety of landscaping and plumbing projects. Constructed with durable heat-treated steel from tip to tail, this bladed earth-mover will simplify the most arduous digging tasks.
- Constructed with heat-treated, evenly tempered steel for strength
- Ideal for general gardening and landscaping
- Laden with uniform steel the entire length of the bit for utmost durability and longevity
- Arched blade helps penetrate hard-packed clay, gravel and soil
- Compatible with SDS-MAX percussion hammers and Hilti hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks (sold separately)
- Can be used with SDS-Plus instruments with a separately sold Bosch adapter (model HA1030)