The Innovative Multi-Construction bit drills practically everything: from tile, masonry, wood, metal and concrete. The bit is extremely useful to installers who drill through multiple materials. Bit has new steep flute with ribs for optimal dust removal, softened shank for aggressive griping power and customized carbide geometry optimized to handle a variety of material. Can be used in rotary and impact mode in concrete without bit change; drills into many grades of tiles, from granite to porcelain.
- Innovative tungsten carbide plate - suitable for multi-purpose applications
- Sharp, multiple diamonds ground cutting edges - for a high drilling rate, even in hard materials such as tiles and concretes
- Sturdy drilling head - For a long serviced life in drilling and impact drilling applications
- New steep spiral - optimized drilling dust clearance in multiple materials
- New customized carbide geometry optimized to handle a wide range of materials
- Includes 1 each 5/32 in.-, 3/16 in.-, 1/4 in.-, 5/16 in.- and 3/8 in. bits all with a drilling depth of 4 in. and an overall length of 6 in
- Note: Product may vary by store.