The Bosch ROS20VS is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. Bosch's integral pad dampening system, a pad braking system, is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users; swirl marks on the workpiece. Finish quality is further enhanced with the use of a soft microcellular backing pad. The pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Twist-off dust canister - Durable, compact canister shows dust level and easily detaches
- Bosch micro filter system - Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust. Traps particles as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter
- Random orbit sanding action - Combination of pad orbit and rotation deliver well-blended, ultra-smooth finish with fast removal rate
- Variable-speed dial - Allows match of speed to work piece and task
- Comfortable soft-grip top and body - Multiple grip positions to prevent hand fatigue
- Low vibration design - Engineered for smooth running and user comfort
- Includes: 5" Variable Speed Palm Random Orbit Sander/Polisher, Soft Backing Pad, Microfilter Dust Canister, Vacuum Adapter, Sanding Disc, and Carrying Case