The Bosch PR20EVSPK Colt palm grip variable-speed router combo kit is a versatile tool that's ideal for performing custom carpentry, trimming laminate flooring or deck planks, mortising hinges, dovetailing and a host of other at-home and professional jobs. The PR20EVSPK owes its robust performance to a 1.0 HP (the highest rating for small routers), 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM and has a soft-start that reduces startup torque. Additionally, depth adjustment is simple with the PR20EVSPK: just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. The new PR011 Plunge Base is designed to expand the versatility of the Bosch palm routers. The PR011 offers exceptionally smooth plunge action and simple micro fine depth adjustments with depth scales printed on the tool in both inch and metric measurements. The plunge base offers fast and accurate depth setting with a 7-step depth stop, 2 of which are adjustable. The PR011s plunge lock lever is conveniently located near the left handle and springs to the locked position when released, as most users prefer.
- 1.0 (maximum) HP output for a wide array of routing applications
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to work piece and task
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Constant response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Includes: PR20EVS motor, PR011 fixed base, PR002 straight edge guide, PR011 plunge base, bit-changes wrenches, 1/4 in. self-releasing collet
- 1-year warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs