This Bosch 3-1/4 in. Planer makes fast and easy removal of stock with a powerful 6 Amp motor. It makes deep cuts in one pass and gives you a smooth finish. The electronically counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle for you, reducing drag and eliminating uneven planning that can occur with misaligned blades. You can also select which side you want the chips to come out of to keep debris out of your way. It features an adjustable bevel guide to 45°.
- Includes planer, 2 wood razor micro grain carbide blades, blade wrench, edge guide fence and chip bag
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof depth-increment setting (0 in. to 1/16 in.) within 1 revolution
- Spring-loaded park rest stand protects blade and your work, with easy start-up in middle of work
- Edge guide fence ensures consistent planning through entire work piece; a protective shield covers the section of blade not in use
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs