With innovations in visibility, snag-reduction, bevel capacity, and even storage, this 7-1/4-inch wormdrive construction saw from Bosch is one smooth operator. A 15 amp motor and a wormdrive gear train mean ultimate durability and maximum tool life. Bosch's inventive Direct Connect Cord System lets you plug the extension cord directly into the saw for convenient tool storage. A left blade design offers better visibility, and a rear-handle means straighter, faster cuts. An anti-snag lower guard reduces hang-ups when making narrow cutoffs. The saw also features a built-in saw hook, 50-degree bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45 degrees, and a magnesium waffle-design footplate for greater strength and stability.
- Plug extension cord directly into the tool for easy storage and fewer hang-ups
- 50-Degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of bevel cuts
- Rear handle design for more power and straighter cuts
- Magnesium body and guards for durability
- Easy serviceable brushes for convenient maintenance
- Wormdrive gear train and all ball bearing motor for longer tool life