The Bosch 1/2 in. Hammer Drill pairs a 7 Amp reversing motor with an aggressive hammer to power through blocks of wood, steel and aluminum. It's also light and sleek with a compact, ergonomic design engineered to provide the highest performance-to-weight ratio in its class. Use the 2-mode selector lever to convert from the hammer drill or rotation only.
- Includes hammer drill, auxiliary handle, depth rod, chuck key and carrying case
- Ergonomic handle provides multiple gripping positions for increased comfort and control, low vibration
- All ball and roller bearing construction for smooth power transmission and extended tool life
- 3-jaw, 1/2 in. chuck
- Variable speed, reversing switch for removing bits or screws
- 360° side handle with built-in, quick-release depth gauge for a wide range of movement and consistent drilling depth
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs