The Bosch HD21-2 2-speed hammer drill features a torque control auxiliary handle. This securely locks into place for maximum control in heavy duty drilling applications. It has a 2-speed gear box. This allows the user to match the speed to the application. This gives you either the power or precision necessary. 1/2 in. 3-Jaw Chuck for rugged hammer drilling applications. Dual-mode Selector easily converts from rotation only to hammer drill mode. Patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life. Integral Slip Clutch helps minimize torque reaction.
- Metal gear housing for long life and rugged job site durability
- 2-speeds for drilling in wood and metal
- 360° auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge for wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth
- Pistol-grip handles compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer drill, depth gauge and 360° auxiliary handle
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs