The Bosch TC900 concrete screw Drill Set is the perfect fit for your Concrete and Masonry needs Electricians, Plumbers and Remodelers are using these systems every day when fastening screws into brick, concrete and block. After using the system at trade shows and in field testing, users are excited by this product. They were even more excited when they learned it was going to be available by Bosch. We are the first name that they think of when purchasing a hammer drill, or carbide, so it is a natural fit.
- Includes: masonry screw drill bit holder, Allen wrench, drill bit sleeve, 5/32-inch flat-shank carbide drill bit, 3/16-inch flat-shank carbide drill bit, two magnetic nut setters, two Phillips head bits, and brute tough snap storage case
- Complete program including all sizes, the bit holder, the bit sleeve, and a complete anchoring system
- Magnetic nut setters hold the screw in place, and keep the sleeve from being damaged, extending the life of the entire system
- Bosch holds the tightest dimension to ensure low run out
- Single flat prevents slippage
- NSI Compliant ensures correct hole sizes for fast drilling in hard materials